02 juni 2010

SingSangSun

The sun is shining again and my  room is turning into an oven.
So why don't we go bake a little more outside?



chocolate money, wallet, ELLE,
Some things you definately DON'T  need when you want to study some maths.

The kitty on the photo isn't mine, it's just one of the many strays nearby my house, and since my own Tiger got hit by a car ( ;'( ) my life is kittyless exept of Panther, Disco and Stripe (on the pic).. But SOON I will have my own kittycat again! It's going to be a long haired furball with a white belly and dark+lightbrown spots ^ Tha name?
Poof!

Oh save me, exams are almost there and my chemistry is not going to be good.
Do I have stress? Yes I do.

Soon I will leave here more photos of my outfits, just wanted you guys to see the happy weather (^.^)
That's it for today. Goodnight my dears.


-
sandals ZARA
butterfly sleeved T-shirt H&M
jegging WE
-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten