23 juni 2010

Freedom





I look like a lobster, I smell like beer, my feet hurt and I'm tired. But my life is totaly perfect.
My english was easy, history was alright. Life can't be any better! :D
Dumdidum, tomorow I go with Johanna to the hairdresser, and afther that we're going to make our own necklace. Exiting! Haa, can't wait to make necklaces with my new haircut. lol

Johanna is leaving Belgium for a whole month (!) and so I had to make a plan for when boredom hits me. In fact, I'm just to exited, so I'm going to spend a month making it. What? Making it?
Explanation.
Yesterday I was looking on bloglovin' for some nice DIY blogs. A couple of them looked interesting, but then i stumbled on THIS blog. I fell in love and saved almost every post as a favourite to fill up my vacations. Haa, can't wait!


Also, I got this mintgreen watch from Komono, some Japanese brand. I wanted this watch for a long time now, and now I got it and it's amazing an mintgreen and has a calculator and YAAAY!


Have a nice everything, I love you all.

-
floral blouse SECOND HAND
skirt FLEE MARKET
shoes C&A
necklace GRANDMA
bag FLEE MARKET
-

1 opmerking:

  1. GODS. Stop being perfect and having too beautiful clothes and GRRRR ;o
    And I know your new hair is like *FAAAAAAAAAINT* !!!
    We still have to go to Antwerp together honey <3
    (ik voel mij echt debiel eig als ik hier zo engelse reacties schrijf maar anyway xD)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen