03 juni 2010

Dream your clouds away

Elke Spanjaard heeft een snor, dos servesas por favor!
Cough.
The light in my room was stunning today ;o You only can see a bit of it on the first picture.. Everything was blue, exept for an orange line that crossed almost all the walls. Made me kinda dreamy.


This is going to be the last post for a couple weeks.. EXAMS.
And afther that it's going to be party+relaxing+sleeping+party ^^ I'm sorry!
I start on Monday with maths.. Hurray! *not*
LotsOfZoëLove

-
dress NEW LOOK
sandals ZARA
watch FLEE MARKET
bag SECONDHAND
-

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat leuk! Als je er een aantal gemaakt hebt moet je het me maar even laten weten, dan wil ik de resultaten zien! En dan kan ik dat op mijn blog zetten.
    En je hebt echt een heel erg mooi jurkje aan zeg!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen