08 oktober 2010

Lost Camera

My dear 3 followers.
Damn, I've lost my camera a couple weeks ago. That's the reason why I don't post so much anymore, because I wanted to show you guys some new outfits, since I realized that the last outfits I posted are very old. Hope I find it!

So, I'm already a month in my new school and I seriously love it. It's a hundred times better, cooler en creativer than my last school. I'm realy glad it all worked out (since I was INCREDIBLY nervous) and that the students in my class are one big group of love and friendship *twinkletwinkle*
I've been working on a drawing lately, the assignment was to draw an eye of an animal. SOund eazy, but it's everything exept that. It was very hard to create the perfect color of blue, since I choose for drawning an eye of a husky, and since husky's have amazing eyes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten