13 juli 2010

Raspberry Delight


Ugh I look awfull.

Padam! Nouveau shoes!
Yesterday was loads of fun with Z. I spend almost all my money at these shoes, 2 pairs of white sneakers ( all 3 from H&M ) that I'm going to use for my DIY, a big blue pullover that schreamed to me that FASHION IS NOT ENOUGH! , some earrings, a raspberry lipgloss, basic t-shirt from H&M, also for my DIY, and 2 new stretches.
Yihoe!
I heart shopping.
And tomorow I'm going AGAIN to Antwerpen with my mother x)

Oh, in a couple of days I'm going to see Eclipse, the third part of the Twilight-saga! I'm really looking forward to it n.n
And yes, I'm am one of those obsessed girls.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. those shoeeeees ;o
    somehow they remind me of my shoes because of the wholes? x)
    anyway, eclipse is amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i like your shoes hon :D
    andand eclipse is amazing.
    melovesyou

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen